Interested in doing a TEFL course?
Why not come and meet our tutors and find out more at one of our free introductory seminars on:
- Tuesday 13th December 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Tuesday 10th January 6.00pm to 8.00pm
- Saturday 28th January 10.00am to 12 noon
- Tuesday 21st February 6.00pm to 8.00pm
To reserve a place either email us or call Mary on 01983 853 808
ULT (Universal Language Training) is a very well established teacher training organisation. Since 1992 when we started running our courses we have trained more than 3,000 teachers.
If you decide to become a TEFL teacher there are two Internationally recognised certificate options:
- Trinity College, London, TESOL Certificate
- RSA Certificate, CELTA
These courses are of equal status and well known by language teaching institutions in the UK and abroad.
ULT offers the Trinity College, London, TESOL Certificate which is Internationally recognised and equivalent to Level 5 on the QCF scale
Our Main Aim :
- To prepare trainees for their entry into the profession of teaching English as a foreign language
- To focus on the practical aspects of teaching English
- To provide a broad perspective of current classroom practice
- To enable trainees to become confident and competent teachers of English as a foreign language
The course covers the teaching of English to:
- Adult groups
- Children and young learners
- Business and professional learners
- One-to-one teaching of individual students
You are therefore equipped with the necessary skills to ensure a wide choice of career opportunities.